Advertisement

ASMR Whispering & Air Tracing my Subscriber's Names Repeatedly | πŸ₯³ *2k Celebration* w| Pop Rocks

ASMR Whispering & Air Tracing my Subscriber's Names Repeatedly | πŸ₯³ *2k Celebration* w| Pop Rocks It's finally time for the 2k subscriber celebration video! πŸ™ŒπŸ₯°

Thank you to everyone who submitted their name for me to whisper! And thank you to ALL of you who have supported me in any and every way! You truly are my best friends and I am sending you all a bug huge squishy warm hugggg πŸ€—

Before having my channel I felt so lost in life and as though I had no purpose. But since I started making ASMR I have actually felt so loved and important thanks to my lovely little turtles. You guys, that means so much to me! I still have bad days sometimes but I usually feel a lot better when I get to be a part of the ASMR community and get support and support others! I am here for you best friends! And I love you dearly. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for being so amazing!

-Your Best Friend L πŸ’œπŸ₯³

🐒 If the comments are turned off, YouTube has done this automatically and I will turn them back on as soon as I can. Please leave your comment on a different video or come back and check again on this one later. I really love reading them so much!

🍭 I make custom videos! Email or message me on Instagram for pricing and details! 🍭





♡ Twitter: @WithLoveLASMR

♥Email Me: WithLoveLASMR@gmail.com

•☆• *ALL OF MY VIDEOS [Ad Free Playlist]* •☆•



πŸ’πŸ­πŸ’πŸ­πŸ’πŸ­πŸ’πŸ­πŸ’πŸ­πŸ’πŸ­πŸ’πŸ­πŸ’πŸ­πŸ’πŸ­πŸ’

For everyone who has requested videos, I am working on them and trying to get as many done as I can :) please be patient with me hehe πŸ€—❤ *hugs*!

If you have any requests, please comment below :) I love to hear from you all! Don't forget to like the video and subscribe so you don't miss my future content, it helps so much friends! Let's see how fast we can grow the turtle family in 2020! 🐒πŸ₯°

πŸ’πŸ­πŸ’πŸ­πŸ’πŸ­πŸ’πŸ­πŸ’πŸ­πŸ’πŸ­πŸ’πŸ­πŸ’πŸ­πŸ’πŸ­πŸ’

Equipment I Use:

Blue Yeti X Microphone:


Blue Yeti Nano Microphone:


Ring Light & Tripod:


Camera:


Laptop:


Boya Shotgun Microphone


Table:


Chairs:


#asmr #whispering #sleep

asmr,whispering my subscribers names,repeating ASMR,tingly sounds,soothing voice,personal attention,mouth sounds,pop Rocks,fizzy sounds,ASMR celebration,lipgloss Application pumping,mouth clicking sounds,relaxing,sleep,anxiety relief,mental health awareness,best friend,withlovelasmr,with love L asmr,

Post a Comment

0 Comments