Advertisement

ASMR BEACH BALLS | Blowing Up, Tapping, Sticky Fingers, Lotion & Popping | No Talking | JoWi ASMR

ASMR BEACH BALLS | Blowing Up, Tapping, Sticky Fingers, Lotion & Popping | No Talking | JoWi ASMR This video features beach balls including blowing them up, tapping, sticky fingers, rubbing with lotion, and popping. Enjoy!

Thank you all for watching my videos! I truly do appreciate every single one of you! Please subscribe to my channel, thumbs up my videos, and share with your friends. Also, please consider turning on notifications for future video uploads.

I am always looking for new content ideas. If you have a request I would love to hear it! Just leave it in the comments below.

SUPPORT ME & IMPROVE THIS CHANNEL

Thank you so much for your generosity and kindness! ❤️❤️❤️

PATREON:

PAYPAL:
Venmo: JoWiASMR or JoWiASMR@gmail.com

PRODUCTS I USE

Camera: Canon EOS T6i


Microphone: Zoom H6


FOLLOW ME

YOU TUBE:
H
TINGLES

FACEBOOK:

INSTAGRAM:

TWITTER:

SNAPCHAT: JoWiASMR

For BUSINESS and PRIVATE INQUIRIES

📧 If you would like me to try your products or have any other questions or requests, please contact me at JoWiASMR@gmail.com

This is an ASMR video. Please wear headphones for the ultimate ASMR experience. Enjoy!

ASMR Autonomous (Sensory Meridian Response) is a euphoric experience identified by a tingling sensation that triggers positive feelings, relaxation, and focus. Listening to a whispering voice, eating sounds, or tapping are some examples of sounds that trigger ASMR. Everyone has different ASMR triggers. I hope you find one that you can enjoy.

#asmrbeachballs #asmrstickyfingers #asmrlotion

asmr,asmr video,video,asmr sounds,sounds,jowi asmr,asmr beach balls,asmr long nails,long nails,asmr tapping,asmr popping,asmr lotion,asmr tingles,asmr triggers,best asmr,i love asmr,asmr community,asmr inflatables,asmr sticky fingers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments