Advertisement

A DAY FOR ME, SUPER BOWL SUNDAY, & A CHAT ABOUT EXERCISE

A DAY FOR ME, SUPER BOWL SUNDAY, & A CHAT ABOUT EXERCISE BECOME A PATRON:
In this weekend vlog, I took myself on a date day to Portland to see my pal Anneli & run some errands for myself! We shopped for vinyl, got a piercing of mine changed, & I picked up a gift for Finley. Then, on Sunday, I made Super Bowl snacks, celebrated the chiefs win, & on Monday I chatted about exercise & having healthy reasons behind doing it! ENJOY!

Vegan Apple Pie Bread-
Buffalo Chickpea Dip-

SUSTAINABLE BODY PRODUCTS (20% OFF ORDER WITH CODE “meghan”):
$55 AIRBNB TRAVEL CREDIT:
$10 OFF ON HIPCAMP:

LISTEN TO MY PODCAST:
iTunes-
Spotify-
Soundcloud-

KEEP UP WITH ME:
Main channel-
WeedTube channel-
Twitter-
Instagram-
Facebook-
Soundcloud-
Spotify-

Business Inquiries: meghanhughesbusinessinquiries@gmail.com
Write me: PO box 235 Colton, OR 97017
If you do kindly send something to my PO Box, I'd LOVE if you used as little packaging/plastic possible to ship it so we don't hurt Mother Earth in the process! THANK YOU!

missmeghanvlogs,msmeghanvlogs,missmeghanmakeup,msmeghanmakeup,vlogs,vlogging,vlog,life,lifestyle,meghan hughes,friends,family,weekend in my life,a weekend with me,weekend with me,weekend vlog,portland,super bowl,super bowl snacks,vegan food,vtopia,anneli ahlander,ani ahlander,

Post a Comment

0 Comments