Advertisement

BOWL BLANK MADE OUT OF SKATEBOARDS!

BOWL BLANK MADE OUT OF SKATEBOARDS! Check out for a free trial or go to to save 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain!

Check out my website!


Save 10% off on these Grizzly Bandsaws!
G0513X2BF:
G0513ANV:

King Arthur's Tools, Holey Galahad Flat Discs:


For ALL the songs I get, check out Epidemic Sound!


And check out my Instagram to see what I'm up to next! @Woby Design

Thanks for watching!

I hope this video helps on explaining how I prep these skateboards to turn it into woodworking projects. This is the process for all my projects that I wanted to go little bit more in depth.

I'll be posting these blanks on my website but I want you to know something before you see the price.
I'll be posting it as my "Go Away" price. I don't want to spend my time making bowl blanks or any other blanks out of skateboards. There's no joy for me. My interest is in making a project from beginning to an end and making blanks for sale just to make profit isn't really motivating for me. So, I'll be posting it at a ridiculous price which should shock you, hoping to push away people looking for skateboard blanks. Hopefully this inspires you to just recycle skateboards yourselves.



Best,
Ben from Woby.

SKATEBOARDS!

Post a Comment

0 Comments