Advertisement

'Born to make history' scrapbook layout process ||My Creative Scrapbook Kit

'Born to make history' scrapbook layout process ||My Creative Scrapbook Kit I create this layout using My Creative Scrapbook January Limited Edition kit
You will find in this kit:
❤️ 10 sheets of paper by @primamarketinginc "Darcelle" collection
❤️ set of die-cuts "Darcelle" - 126 PCs
❤️ "Darcelle" chipboard set - 28 PCs
❤️ stencil by Heidi Swapp
❤️ 3 sets of Prima flowers
❤️ Stamp @primamarketinginc
❤️ Chipboard by @creativeembellishments

Review of kit
For more information on the kits available from My Creative Scrapbook

Free cut files here
Get your kit:

Also I used CUTTING DIES by
- Irregular Shape Border Dies
- Lace Floral Decoration Dies
- Leaves Decor Cutting Dies
- Vintage Curled Leaves Stamps
- Lace Flowers Dies
- Swirls&Curls Branch Stamps
G-8193 discount code (15% discount) for my fans on purchases in the store

-------------- FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA --------------

Blog

Facebook

Pinterest

Instagram @elena_marty

Elena Martynova,tutorial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments